Grid System with Integrated LED Lighting
The Astra LED Gridlite has been developed to meet the exacting requirements of the cleanroom industry and is well suited to the semi-conductor, aerospace, micro-electronic and high technology applications.
Designed as a walk-on frame construction with high deflection strength, consisting of 65mm wide aluminium extrusion main and cross runners of identical shape, joined together with aluminium cross connectors. The grid system is designed with removable fixing rails to facilitate access to FFUs and the replacement of HEPA/ULPA filters from the room side.
The aluminium extrusion comes as standard with a Ral 9003 powder coated finish, other paint colours and anodised finishes available on request.
The 65mm aluminium grid section is available with a sliding track to allow for suspended installation of aprons or partitions with a T-bolt.
The frame construction allows for standard grid modules of 650 x 1250mm and 1250 x 1250mm, however other grid sizes can also be provided.
The self-weight of the ceiling panel (max 15.0kg per panel 1.2m x 1.2m) supported by the ceiling grid with a ultimate uniformly distributed load of 200 kg/m² on the ceiling panel. Point load of 110kg on the ceiling panel for the applied load during maintenance.
Grid Technical Data
- LED Gridlite: Aluminium extrusion 6063-T5
- Point load 110kg
- Uniform distributed load 200kg/m²
- Tested to BS 5950
- Light weight and strong aluminium grid systems
- Simple and flexible installation
- Aluminium cross connectors
- Provides tight seal and alignment
- Sprinkler connection option
- Sliding track system
- Anodised finish and powder coated options
- Reusable and relocatable system
- Compatible FFUs available