ZONE 1 TYPE Ex ‘e’ FLUORESCENT ATEX CATEGORY 2
The Astra HAZEX Matador luminaire is specifically designed for use in cleanrooms and clean areas such as in the pharmaceutical, oil & gas, chemical and process industries.
Tried and tested, the Matador luminaire is suitable for the most sensitive of cleanrooms whilst meeting the requirements of Zone 1 hazardous areas. Suitable for both modular and non-modular applications, the Matador is available for installation into Spring Tee, T25 Grid and Cut Aperture ceilings.
Innovation, Integrity and Performance – we understand the first principles involved in the design and construction of clean, controlled and sterile environments.
Innovation in design and engineered to perform, the integrity of your cleanroom is guaranteed.
- Zone 1 Hazardous Gas Areas
- Zone 21 Hazardous Dust Environments
- Oil & Gas
- Chemical Manufacturing
- Process Industries
Certification & Approvals
- ATEX Certification
- II 2 GD Ex eqm II T4
- Ambient temperature range : -20°C to +40°C
- Ingress protection to IP65 to EN 60598-1:2000
- Satisfies the requirements of FS 209D
- Class 100 Clean Rooms ISO Standard 1997 Class 5
- GOST-R Approved
- SOLAS B15 Fire rated