HAZEX Cavalier Plus
ZONE 2 TYPE Ex ‘n’ FLUORESCENT ATEX CATEGORY 3 STAINLESS STEEL
The Cavalier Plus stainless is a robust, high quality luminaire designed for Zone 2 environments where there is a high risk of mechanical damage.
The stainless steel body and polycarbonate diffuser is secured using multiple stainless steel clips ensure excellent corrosion resistance and IP sealing. The quick release clips also provide rapid access for installation and maintenance.
The stainless steel body is designed to provide high impact strength and resistance to those chemicals which might damage GRP. The range is suitable for T8 tubular fluorescent lamps in the nominal 18/36/58W sizes. The standard range has electronic control gear and high frequency ballast.
- Type of Protection: Ex nA (Non-sparking)
- ATEX Classification: Group II Category 3 GD
- Area Classification: Zone 2 and Zone 22 areas to EN 60079-10-1 and EN 60079-10-2 with installation to EN 60079-14
- Certificate: Type Examination Certificate Sira 06ATEX4348X IEC Ex SIR06.0108X
- Coding: II3GD ExnAIIT4 (refer to table for T rating and Ambient)
- Enclosure: Marine grade 316S31 stainless steel body with polycarbonate diffuser and stainless steel retaining clips
- Reflector: White polyester painted zinc coated steel
- Entry: 3 x 20mm diameter holes, 2 at one end and 1 at the other end
- Termination: 3 core 4mm2 max. conductor with looping and through wiring 16A rating
- Installation: Two clearance holes for M8 fasteners located on rear of body, sealing washers provided
- Control Gear: High Frequency ballast
- Relamping: Access via front diffuser secured by quick release stainless steel clips
- Burning Position: Universal
- Ingress Protection: IP65 to EN 60529
- Electrical Supply: 220-254V 50/60Hz (AC/DC)