HAZEX CADET Z2
ZONE 2 FLUORESCENT LUMINAIRES
The Astra HAZEX Cadet Z2 luminaire is specifically designed for use in cleanrooms and clean areas such as in the pharmaceutical, oil & gas, chemical and process industries.
Innovation, Integrity and Performance – we understand the first principles involved in the design and construction of clean, controlled and sterile environments.
Innovation in design and engineered to perform, the integrity of your cleanroom is guaranteed.
- Corrosion-resistant fiberglass reinforced polyester body and hinged polycarbonate lens.
- High impact resistance housing (20 Joules – IK10) from -40°C to +55° ambient temperature and wind profile for use in extreme offshore and onshore and onshore environments.
- Latch assembly and elastomer gasket seals against water and dust ingress, IP66/67.
- Easily accessed for maintenance using an Allen key or straight blade screw driver.
- Central opening with unique patented release system to prevent damage.
- Hinged parabolic reflector for high lumen output efficiency.
- Vibration resistant spring loaded lampholders for Bi-pin (G13) or mono-pin (Fa6) versions.
- Electronic multi-tap ballast 110 to 254 Vac/Vdc +/-10% 50/60Hz, for global applications. High power factor electronic ballast (>0.95). EOL
- Available in 3 hours emergency version, including multi-tap ballast with built-in monthly self test. Test results through multicoloured LED display.