ZONE 2 TYPE Ex ‘n’ FLUORESCENT ATEX CATEGORY 3
The Cavalier is a quality and cost effective luminaire designed to provide instant glare free white light for Zone 2 hazardous areas.
The GRP body and polycarbonate diffuser is secured with multiple stainless steel clips to ensure good corrosion resistance and allow rapid access for installation and maintenance. The protection is Ex n with IP65 sealing.
The Cavalier is designed as a single product for both Gas & Dust atmospheres and is certified under the ATEX 94-9-EC directive for Categories 3 G and 3 D. The range is also IECEx compliant.
The Cavalier is suitable for T8 tubular fluorescent lamps in 18/36/58W sizes. Electronic high frequency control gear is fitted as standard.
- Type of Protection: Ex nA (Non-sparking) Group II Category 3 GD
- ATEX Classification: Zone 2 and Zone 22 areas to EN 60079-10-1
- Area Classification: EN 60079-10-2 with installation to EN 60079-14
- Certificate: Type Examination Certificate Sira 06ATEX4348X IEC Ex SIR 06.0108X
- Coding: II 3 GD Ex nA II T4 (refer to table for T rating and Ambient)
- Enclosure: GRP with polycarbonate diffuser and stainless steel retaining clips
- Reflector: White polyester painted zinc coated steel
- Entry: 2 x 20mm diameter holes
- Termination: 4 core 4mm2 max. conductor with through wiring 16A rating
- Installation: Two clearance holes for M8 fasteners located on rear of body, sealing washers provided
- Control Gear: High Frequency ballast
- Relamping: Access via diffuser secured by quick release stainless steel clips
- Burning Position: Universal
- Ingress Protection: IP65 to EN60529
- Electrical Supply: 220-254V 50/60Hz (AC/DC)