ACTIVATED CARBON FILTERS 18mm - 48mm FLAT PANELS
Activated carbon filters mod. CAP are flat panels made of a supporting steel sheet frame superficially protected by electrolytic galvanization and micro-drawn grids.
The activated carbons are positioned inside; there are also anti-sagging rigid elements.
These panels have average activated carbon contents, they have very low pressure drops which means the energy consumption levels of the fan are minimal.
The panels come in different thickness: 18, 23, 38, 48 mm.
Top constructive quality, robust features and easy installation and main- tenance operations assure wide application opportunities. Saturated activated carbons are re-generable through steam.
- Maximum air flow rate: 110 % of nominal
- Maximum operating temperature: 60 °C
- Maximum relative humidity: 60 %
- Applications – odors, steam and organic solvents: Carbon type 2.0
- Application – acid gas, H2S, SO2, etc: Carbon type 2.1