ACTIVATED CARBON FILTERS
CAF model activated carbon filters remove the bad odours generally present in civil facilities and the vapours produced by industrial processes.
They are made of a galvanized steel sheet panels containing vegetable activated carbon installed in an external galvanized sheet frame. The air containing odours and gas passes through the activated carbons inside the panels and comes out purified and odourless. Before passing through activated carbons, the air must be properly filtered to remove all the dust and the particles that could clog the carbons.
CAF filters have average activated carbon quantities and are suitable for average odor concentration levels. They have a low pressure drop and this reduces fan energy consumption levels. The activated carbons can be regenerated by using vapor.
- Construction: Galvanized steel sheet
- Maximum air flow rate: 150 % of nominal
- Maximum operating temperature: 60 °C
- Maximum relative humidity: 60 %
- Applications – odors, steam and organic solvents: Carbon type 2.0
- Application – acid gas, H2S, SO2, etc: Carbon type 2.1
- Application – formaldehyde: Carbon type 2.2
- Application – nuclear, radioactive isotope, radioactive nuclide: Carbon type 3.0