DIE-CAST CONNECTOR GRID SYSTEM
ACS-T56N ceiling grid has been developed to meet the exacting requirements of the cleanroom industry and is well suited to semi-conductor, aerospace, optical and high-technology applications.
Designed as a walk-on frame construction with high deflection strength, consisting of 56mm (2-7/32”) wide aluminium extrusion main tee and cross tees of identical shape, connected to die-cast connectors with the provision for cable entry or sprinkler head.
The aluminium extrusion comes as standard with a white powder-coated finish, other paint colours and anodised finishes available on request.
The T56N aluminium tee and cross tees come with a continuous channel for T-bolt fasteners at the cleanroom side to allow for suspended installation of teardrop lights, aprons or partitions with a T-bolt.
The frame construction allows for standard grid modules of 1200 x 1200mm, 1200 x 600mm, 4’ x 4’ and 4’ x 2’, however other grid sizes can also be provided.
The T56N ceiling grid has an ultimate uniformly distributed load of 200kg/m² (41lb/ft²) on the ceiling panel. L/360 deflection with point load of 125KG on the ceiling grid for the applied load during maintenance.
- ACS-T56N Grid: Aluminium extrusion 6063-T5.
- L/360 deflection with point load of 125KG.
- Uniform distributed load: 200kg/m² (41lb/ft²)
- Lightweight and strong aluminium grid system.
- Simple and flexible installation.
- Die-cast connectors for fire sprinkler.
- Provides tight seal and accurate alignment.
- Continuous channel for T-bolt fasteners.
- Anodised finish and powder-coated options.
- Reusable and relocatable system
- Compatible FFUs and Lighting available.