DIE-CAST NODAL GRID SYSTEM
ACS-T56N ceiling grid has been developed to meet the exacting requirements of the cleanroom industry and is well suited to semi-conductor, aerospace, optical and high technology applications.
Design as a walk-on frame construction with high deflection strength, consisting of 56mm wide aluminium extrusion main and cross runners of identical shape, connected to die-cast joints with the provision for cable entry or sprinkle head.
The aluminium extrusion comes as standard with an anodized finish and with die-cast joints painted in a matching colour, other paint finishes available on request.
The 56mm aluminium main and cross runners come with a sliding track at the cleanroom side to allow for suspended installation of teardrop lights, aprons or partitions with a T-bolt.
The frame construction allows for standard grid modules of 600 x 1200mm and 1200 x 1200mm, however other grid sizes can also be provided.
The self weight of the ceiling panel (max 15.0kg per panel 1.2m x 1.2m) supported by the ceiling with an ultimate uniformly distributed load of 200kg/m² on the ceiling panel. Point load of 110kg on the ceiling panel for the applied load during maintenance.
- ACS-T56N Grid: Aluminium extrusion 6063-T5
- Point load 110kg
- Uniform distributed load 200kg/m²
- Tested to BS 5950
- Light weight and strong aluminium grid systems
- Simple and flexible installations
- Precision die-cast connectors
- tight seal and alignment
- Sprinkler drop connection
- Anodized finish and powder coated options
- Reusable and relocatable system
- Compatible FFUs and Lighting available