CROSS CONNECTOR GRID SYSTEM
ACS-T56 ceiling grid has been developed to meet the exacting requirements of the cleanroom industry and is well suited to semiconductor, aerospace, optical and high technology applications.
Designed as a walk-on frame construction with high deflection strength, consisting of 56mm wide aluminium extrusion main and cross runners of identical shape, joined together with aluminium cross connectors.
The aluminium extrusion comes as standard with a Ral 9003 powder coated finish, other paint colours and anodised finishes available on request.
The 56mm aluminium main and cross runners come with a sliding track at the cleanroom side to allow for suspended installation of teardrop lights, aprons or partitions with a T-bolt.
The frame construction allows for standard grid modules of 600 x 1200mm and 1200 x 1200mm, however other grid sizes can also be provided.
The self weight of the ceiling panel (max 15.0kg per panel 1.2m x 1.2m) supported by the ceiling grid with a ultimate uniformly distributed load of 200 kg/m² on the ceiling panel. Point load of 110kg on the ceiling panel for the applied load during maintenance.
- ACS-T56 Grid: Aluminium extrusion 6063-T5.
- Point load 110kg
- Uniform distributed load 200kg/m²
- Tested to BS 5950
- Light weight and strong aluminium grid systems.
- Simple and flexible installation.
- Aluminium cross connectors
- Provides tight seal and alignment.
- Sliding track system.
- Anodised finish and powder coated options.
- Reusable and relocatable system
- Compatible FFUs and Lighting available.