CLICK-FIX CONNECTOR GRID SYSTEM
ACS-T50 ceiling grid has been developed to meet exacting requirements of the cleanroom industry and is well suited to semi-conductor, aerospace, optical and high technology applications.
Designed as a non-walk-on frame construction with high deflection strength, consisting of 50mm wide aluminium extrusion main and cross runners of identical shape. Installation is both quick and simple, utilising Click-Fix connectors to keep the installation time to a minimum.
The aluminium extrusion comes with Ral 9010 powder coated paint finish as standard. Other paint colours and finishes are available on request.
The frame construction allows for standard grid modules of 600 x 1200mm and 600 x 600m, however other grid sizes can also be provided.
The self weight of the grid system is 12kg/m² (including 5.0kg per 1.2m x 0.6m metal tile) with an ultimate uniformly distributed load of 45kg/m². All additional loads must be directly suspended to the secondary support structure.
- Healthcare and Hospitals
- Research Centres
- Light weight and strong aluminium grid systems
- Simple and flexible installation
- Click-Fix cross connectors
- Uniform distributed load 45kg/m²
- Provides tight seal and alignment
- Ral 9010 Powder coated finish and anodised finish options available
- Reusable and relocatable systems
- Compatible FFIs and Lighting available