30MM ALUMINIUM HONEYCOMB CEILING PANEL
ACS-ALU30 Aluminium honeycomb panels are heavy-duty walk-on panels which are designed specifically to integrate with the ACS range of ceiling grid systems to provide a smooth finish to both sides of the ceiling.
Both light and strong, the aluminium honeycomb panels have one of the best strength-to-weight ratios of any construction materials available today and have been developed to meet the exacting requirements of the cleanroom industry.
The ACS-ALU30 panels are well suited to semi-conductor, aerospace, optical and high-technology applications, with zero out-gassing and a durable ESD or NSD roller-coated paint finish.
A range of standard panel sizes are available, however other sizes can be custom made to order.
Simple to install with minimal labour requirements on site, the ACS-ALU30 panels together with the ACS range of ceiling grid systems provide a cost-effective, highly durable and low-maintenance ceiling system.
- FM Approvals Class: 4882
- Approval Identification: PR459442
- Face material – 0.5mm (25 gauge) thick steel sheet on both sides
- Core material – 29mm (1-5/32”) thick aluminium honeycomb
- Adhesive – Thermosetting epoxy adhesive
- Outgassing – Zero out-gassing
- 25mm, 30mm, 50mm and 70mm panel depth options.
- NSD (non-static dissipative) coating
- ESD (electrostatic dissipative – 106-108Ω) coating
- High-durability aluminium chequer plate
- Custom-made sizes